The Three Essentials
Bā Zì 八字 Balance Method Acupuncture
Series by Christian Saint-Pierre
FREE BA ZI
All 5 Levels On-demand Series
Please fill out this form and email it back to us at email@example.com
Share this Offer
What you get
Interested in our live classes?
Upcoming live seminars
May 13-16, 2021
July 15-18, 2021
October 21-24, 2021
Information about this Series
Decoding the connection between birth-determined personal timing and wellness
In Chinese culture, there are Three Essentials, or factors, critical to attaining and maintaining physical, emotional, psychological, and spiritual well being: Ba Zi, Timing, and Environment Design Medicine.
Our The Three Essentials Seminar:
- Explains how to read and interpret a Ba Zi chart
- Delves into the importance of personal versus timing
- Explores Ba Zi timing in determining optimal treatments
- Touches on advanced Chinese philosophy on the Three Essentials and the role of these factors in manifesting a more robust and fulfilling life.
Ba Zi can significantly improve your practice
- Provides insight into patient strengths, weaknesses, and vulnerabilities which may impact past, present, and future conditions
- Helps identify patient personality, thinking patterns, and disposition to facilitate communication
- Aids in diagnosis and may help you address emotional blockages inhibiting treatment outcomes
- Offers a deeper look into the root of more complex issues, including Shen disorders, chronic illness, and recurring conditions
Ba Zi will help you learn more about yourself
- Your own Ba Zi chart will reveal inborn intricacies that have shaped your emotional, mental, and physical self
- Details uncovered in your Ba Zi assessment will help you identify people, developments, opportunities, and dynamics that can enrich your life and your practice
No Prerequisite. This class is open to anyone seeking to learn about Ba Zi for personal or professional benefit!