Practitioners are eligible to take classes in this track when they have completed all four days of the Core Foundations. Additionally, dedicated students who have already integrated all teachings from the Core Foundations Track into clinical practice may also take offerings from this track.
The Advanced Track coursework is sure to enhance your repertoire of treatments.
- Treating Zang-Fu disorders with Meridian Conversion Therapy (Based on Ba Gua of the I-Ching)
- Balance the Five Elements (Based on Ba Gua of the I-Ching)
- A Season – Based System using Balance Method (Based on Ba Gua of the I-Ching)
- Dr. Tan’s Strategy of Twelve Magical Points
- Smart Combos: How to integrate various Balance Method Strategies
- Balancing the 8 Extra + Scalp Acupuncture
- Dr. Tan’s Applications of Master Tung’s Acupuncture
- Treating Marijuana Syndromes with Balance Method and Chinese Herbal Medicine
- One day with Dr Han in her Clinic – Case studies with Acupuncture and herbal medicine
Optional Clinic Observation Externship: This option is designed to supplement the classroom lecture series. Upon acceptance into this one-on-one externship, practitioners spend intensive days in the classroom, followed by up to a 3-hour clinical observation shift with Dr. Eileen Han in her San Diego clinic. Practitioners then return to their own clinics to practice and fine-tune their skills before their next training session.
A minimum 3-hour shift is recommended, however, participants may elect to attend an unlimited number of shift hours. Note that all shift hours may be applied to the 18-40 hour Internship required for premier / Executive Practitioner Balance Method certification.
For more information about Clinical Observation Externship scheduling and requirements ONLY, please click here to send your specific questions.
Please check the website for exact class dates and course titles in your desired city.