This course explores fundamental training on the Five Systems of the Balance Method, which are based on Ba Gua relationships and the Chinese Clock. Developed by the late Dr. Richard Teh-Fu Tan, this methodology focuses on logical needling of balancing meridians to heal body ailments. Upon completion of this coursework, participants will be able to apply the concepts immediately in practice to develop effective treatments. Note that this program is recommended for both beginning and returning advanced practitioners, as cumulative theoretical learning and needling practice is absolutely necessary for continued elevation of clinical practice.
The 3-day seminar includes:
- Discussion of Mirroring and Imaging Formats for optimal point selection
- Live demonstration of distal point techniques (to avoid aggravation of treatment site pain) and hands-on practical applications
- Examination of actual case studies from the presenter and participants, including complicated scenarios involving musculoskeletal pain in numerous body areas
- A focus on the treatment of pain (eg, musculoskeletal pain and injuries; chronic pain; tingling, burning, and numbness due to a variety of causes)
- An emphasis on the use of the least number of needles to achieve great results
- Integration of foundational methods in a practical format for better assimilation of the material