$450 – $4000
Ba Zi – All levels
Decoding the connection between birth-determined personal timing and wellness
In Chinese culture, there are Three Essentials, or factors, critical to attaining and maintaining physical, emotional, psychological, and spiritual well being: Ba Zi, Timing, and Environment Design Medicine.
Our The Three Essentials Seminar:
- Explains how to read and interpret a Ba Zi chart
- Delves into the importance of personal versus timing
- Explores Ba Zi timing in determining optimal treatments
- Touches on advanced Chinese philosophy on the Three Essentials and the role of these factors in manifesting a more robust and fulfilling life.
Ba Zi can significantly improve your practice
- Provides insight into patient strengths, weaknesses, and vulnerabilities which may impact past, present, and future conditions
- Helps identify patient personality, thinking patterns, and disposition to facilitate communication
- Aids in diagnosis and may help you address emotional blockages inhibiting treatment outcomes
- Offers a deeper look into the root of more complex issues, including Shen disorders, chronic illness, and recurring conditions
Ba Zi will help you learn more about yourself
- Your own Ba Zi chart will reveal inborn intricacies that have shaped your emotional, mental, and physical self
- Details uncovered in your Ba Zi assessment will help you identify people, developments, opportunities, and dynamics that can enrich your life and your practice
No Prerequisite. This class is open to anyone seeking to learn about Ba Zi for personal or professional benefit!
Are there any pre-requisites for this class?
There are no pre-requisites. This class is open to anyone seeking to learn about Ba Zi for personal or professional benefit!
How will the classes be transmitted?
All classes will be live-streamed via the Zoom app. The link to join the class will be sent a few days before the class.
Will there any video recordings offered after the live-streaming?
At this time, no video recordings will be offered after the class.
What time do classes start and finish?
Classes start at 7:30 am and finish at 3:30 pm (PST / UTC -7).
Here are a few different timezone references:
• US Eastern Time: 10:30 am — 6:30 pm
• London: 3:30 pm — 11:30 pm
• Europe: 4:30 pm — 12:30 am (+1)
Download the classes’ handouts:
Christian Saint-Pierre, RAc.
Christian Saint-Pierre, R.Ac is the owner and chief acupuncturist at Access Acupuncture in Halifax, Nova Scotia and the developer of Bazi Balance Acupuncture. While studying acupuncture, Bazi, Feng Shui, and Qi Gong with the late Dr. Richard Tan, Christian began to develop and integrate classical and cutting-edge concepts into his practice, including chrono-acupuncture and Shen therapy.
He has continued his deep interest and development of these areas, offering a truly holistic and well-rounded treatment approach to his patients. Christian received his certification from the Academy of Classical Oriental Sciences in Nelson, British Columbia.