Practitioners are eligible to take classes in this track when they have completed all four days of the Core Foundations. Additionally, dedicated students who have already integrated all teachings from the Core Foundations Track into clinical practice may also take offerings from this track.
The Advanced Track coursework is sure to enhance your repertoire of treatments.
- Treating Zang-Fu disorders with Meridian Conversion Therapy (Based on Ba Gua of the I-Ching)
- Balance the Five Elements (Based on Ba Gua of the I-Ching)
- A Seasonal – Based System using Balance Method (Based on Ba Gua of the I-Ching)
- Dr. Tan’s Strategy of Twelve Magical Points
- Smart Combos: How to integrate various Balance Method Strategies
- Balancing the Eight Extra Meridians and Scalp Acupuncture
- Dr. Tan’s Applications of Master Tung’s Acupuncture
- Treating Marijuana Syndromes with Balance Method and Chinese Herbal Medicine
- One day with Dr Han in her Clinic – Case studies with Acupuncture and herbal medicine
Day 1: November 7
10am-6pm: Treating Zang-Fu Disorders with Meridian – Conversion Therapy
Day 2: November 8
10am-6pm: A Seasonal – Based System using Balance Method (Based on Ba Gua of the I-Ching)
Day 3: November 9
10am-6pm: Dr. Tan’s Strategy of Twelve Magical Points
Day 4: November 10
10am-6pm: One Day with Dr Han in her Clinic
The schedule is subject to change. Please contact us before making any travel plan.
Total of 28 CEUs by the California and Illinois State Boards. Please note that NCCAOM accepts California CEUs as valid units. Please check with your individual state board for specific licensing requirements.