Decoding the connection between birth-determined personal timing and wellness
In Chinese culture, there are Three Essentials, or factors, critical to attaining and maintaining physical, emotional, psychological, and spiritual well being: Ba Zi, Timing, and Environment Design Medicine.
Our The Three Essentials Seminar:
- Explains how to read and interpret a Ba Zi chart
- Delves into the importance of personal versus timing
- Explores Ba Zi timing in determining optimal treatments
- Touches on advanced Chinese philosophy on the Three Essentials and the role of these factors in manifesting a more robust and fulfilling life.
Ba Zi can significantly improve your practice
- Provides insight into patient strengths, weaknesses, and vulnerabilities which may impact past, present, and future conditions
- Helps identify patient personality, thinking patterns, and disposition to facilitate communication
- Aids in diagnosis and may help you address emotional blockages inhibiting treatment outcomes
- Offers a deeper look into the root of more complex issues, including Shen disorders, chronic illness, and recurring conditions
Ba Zi will help you learn more about yourself
- Your own Ba Zi chart will reveal inborn intricacies that have shaped your emotional, mental, and physical self
- Details uncovered in your Ba Zi assessment will help you identify people, developments, opportunities, and dynamics that can enrich your life and your practice
Prerequisite: Levels 1, 2 and 3.
DETAILED PROGRAM FOR LEVEL 4:
Total of 7 CEUs per day (total 28 CEUs). All classes are approved for CEUs in Category One by the California and Illinois State Boards. Please note that NCCAOM accepts California CEUs as valid units. Please check with your individual state board for specific licensing requirements.