POWERHOUSE ACUPUNCTURE WORKSHOP – NOVEMBER 2021
This Workshop include the following seminars:
- Seasonal Balance
- 12 Magical Points
- Distance Acupuncture (Level 1 and Level 2)
Eileen Yue-Ling Han PhD, LAc and
Howard Chen, MD.
Seasonal Balance: November 11, 2021
12 Magical Points: November 12, 2021
Distance Acupuncture Level 1 (Core Seminar): November 13, 2021
Distance Acupuncture Level 2 (Advanced Seminar): November 14, 2021
Time: 7:30am to 3:30pm (PST)
CEUs (CA and NC Boards) / PDAs (NCCAOM):
Seasonal Balance: 7 hours)
12 Magical Points: 7 hours
Level 1 (Core Seminar): 7 hours
Level 2 (Advanced Seminar): 7 hours
TOTAL: 28 hours.
What you will learn:
- Find out how to use the hexagram of the current season to balance the meridians
- Learn an advanced system designed to address cyclical and seasonal disorders or any pathology triggered by a sudden life event
- Expand your treatment options for seasonal disorders such as allergies, joint and muscle pain, and depression
12 Magical Points:
What you will learn:
- Discover Dr. Tan’s amazing invention to treat difficult cases involving multiple internal and external disorders
- Learn a logical yet simple technique to deeply balance and harmonize all 12 meridians using only 12 needles
- Confidently construct quick and effective treatments for chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, and diabetes
These seminars explore the modern reality of Distance Acupuncture—that is, the ability to treat patients who are not physically in your presence. This approach utilizes multiple modalities, including Balance Method acupuncture, I Ching, Ba Zi, Meditation, and External Qi Gong to virtually treat patients in the location of their choosing, anywhere in the world.
When you consider the advantages of being able to treat more patients and the flexibility this offers both you and the patient, the upside is immense. Start with our 1-day Core Seminar then advance to the 1-day Advanced Seminar once you have mastered the basics.
Core Seminar (1 day)
- The scientific support for Distance Meridian Healing and its role in the framework of Chinese Medicine
- Using the Three Essentials/Ba Zi to determine a patient’s Energy Type
- Overview of the Global Balance patterns that can be applied to Energy Types
- Self-Cultivation techniques to enhance your connection with the patient’s Qi
- Protocol—including communicating with patients, needling technique, retention time
- Pitfalls to consider and avoid
- Tips and tricks for integrating Distance Acupuncture into your practice
Advanced Seminar (1 day)
- Review of Core Seminar foundation
- Pathogenic principles and treatment points based on I Ching divination
- Establishing the healing pathway using I Ching interpretation
- Case studies
- Special case uses of Distance Acupuncture, including self- and group treatment
Completion of TAA Module 2 (Dr. Tan’s Point Prescriptions) and TAA Meridian Conversion Therapy is required for this weekend seminar.
TAA Ba Zi Level 1 will enhance understanding of the Core Seminar material.
Completion of TAA “I Ching for Optimal Wellness” (4-day seminar) is highly recommended to establish foundational understandings for the Advanced Seminar.